5BMF’s 2020 Spring Gala
April 17, 2020
One Art Space
23 Warren St., NYC
5BMF’s Board of Directors invite you to our annual spring fundraising bash: an exclusive and intimate music-filled event held in support of our 2020-2021 season.
In recognition of 5BMF’s recent exciting leadership transition, this year’s Spring Soirée will honor Founding Artistic Director, Jesse Blumberg, and welcome 5BMF’s new Artistic Director, Michael Unterman — both of whom will headline the evening’s special musical lineup!
Join us on Friday, April 17th for music, mingling, food & drink, auctions, raffles, and prize giveaways, plus live performances by Michael, Jesse, and past & future 5BMF artists!
Individual and group ticket packages are available at the following tiered prices:
- $60 › Solo attendee + 1 raffle ticket
- $110 › Two attendees + 2 raffle tickets
- $150 › Three attendees + 3 raffle tickets
- $180 › Four attendees + 4 raffle tickets
Additional raffle tickets will be available for purchase throughout the evening.
5BMF’s Spring Gala
- Meet & mingle with 5BMF friends & family from across the city.
- Season 14 Preview: Be the very first to hear about our upcoming 2020-2021 season concerts.
- Live raffle and auction prizes including 5BMF ticket packages for our 2020-2021 programs; private house concert performances and Meet-the-Artist opportunities; concert tickets to top NYC music organizations; gift and experience packages from local businesses; and much more.
Can’t make it on April 17th, but still want to support our current and future seasons? Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to 5BMF in lieu of purchasing tickets.