Welcome to Five Boroughs Music Festival!
We hope you’ll take a minute, or 5ive, to learn more about what we do… In a day when more and more artists and music fans are living in the so-called “outer boroughs,” why should folks have to travel mostly to Manhattan to hear wonderful music? In addition to cultivating new audiences in every corner of this vibrant city we call home, 5BMF invites you to join our journey around NYC. If you’re a music lover who needs a reason to visit Queens for the first time, or to take your first trip on the Staten Island Ferry, you’ve come to the right place!
- Buzz for our 2015-2016 opener featuring ACME: The New Yorker; Alex Ross’ The Rest is Noise; Time Out New York
- Corinna da Fonseca-Wollheim of The New York Times reviews Ekmeles at the DiMenna Center for Classical Music (July 1, 2015)
- James R. Oestreich of The New York Times reviews “A Suite Ride Through NYC” (June 2014)
- Joe Marvilli of the Queens Tribune profiles 5BMF’s Season 7 Queens offerings.
- Corinna da Fonseca-Wollheim of The New York Times reviews Rossi & Co.
- Vivien Schweitzer of The New York Times reviews our Pierrot Project Part II.
Read more reviews and articles in our Press Room!