APRIL 22, 2019
6:30 – 8:30 PM
59 ORCHARD STREET, NYC
Diderot String Quartet photo by Tatiana Daubek
Individual and group ticket packages are available at the following tiered prices:
- $50 › Solo attendee + 1 raffle ticket
- $90 › Two attendees + 2 raffle tickets
- $120 › Three attendees + 3 raffle tickets
- $140 › Four attendees + 4 raffle tickets
Additional raffle tickets will be available for purchase throughout the evening.
5BMF’s Founders and Board of Directors invite you to an exclusive, intimate fundraising event in support of our 2019-2020 season. Please join us on Monday, April 22nd at the Foley Gallery on the Lower East Side for an evening of music, mingling, food & drink, raffles and prize giveaways, with special live performances by the dazzling Diderot String Quartet.
- Meet & mingle with 5BMF friends & family from across the city.
- Season 13 Preview: Be the very first to hear about our upcoming 2019-2020 season concerts.
- Live raffle and auction prizes including 5BMF Season Pass ticket packages for our 2019-2020 programs; private house concert performances and Meet-the-Artist opportunities; concert tickets to top NYC music organizations; gift packages from local businesses; and many more.
Can’t make it on April 22nd, but still want to support our current and future seasons? Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to 5BMF in lieu of purchasing tickets.
Opened in 2004 in Chelsea and now located on the Lower East Side, FOLEY is a contemporary art gallery specializing in the disciplines of drawing, cut paper, painting, and photography. Our guests on April 22nd will have a chance to view “Immersed and Submerged,” a solo exhibition featuring new photographs by Sage Sohier.